We also provide bespoke in-house training courses on women’s health, sexual health and contraception for Clinical Commissioning Groups, clinics, medical centres, NGOs, schools and others. Bespoke training courses are designed to fulfil the needs specified by the service provider.
Topics covered have included:
- All methods and efficacy of contraception – counselling, reissuing, recognising and managing side effects
- Emergency contraception and switching methods
- Pregnancy risk assessment
- Impacts of risky behaviour
- HIV – including partner notification
- STIs – treatment and management in primary care
- Female Genital Cutting
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Cervical screening update
- Bleeding problems
Please contact us to discuss how we can design a bespoke course for you.