Current Choices 2018
Royal College of Physicians, London
Join the FSRH in their 25th year and network with over 300 sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals
Current Choices, organised by the FSRH, takes place on 22-23 November in London. Over 300 sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals will be there to debate the future of service provision, leadership and workforce.
You will hear the latest SRH developments including what’s new in contraception; menopause; genito-urinary medicine; hormones; and safeguarding in SRH. You’ll also learn how to enhance your leadership skills and practice self-care.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sue Mann, Medical Expert – Sexual Health and Reproductive Health, Public Health England
- Helen McCutchan, Clinical Matron/Safeguarding and CSE link, West Sussex Integrated Sexual Health, Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Verity Sullivan, ST6 Genitourinary Medicine, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Peter Hammond, Consultant Endocrinologist, Harrogate District Hospital and Leeds GIS; and Head of School of Medicine, Health Education England – Yorkshire and the Humber
- Dr Caroline Cooper, Associate Specialist in Sexual and Reproductive Health, Cambridge iCAS
Who will I meet?
You’ll be able to network with doctors, nurses and allied health professionals working in primary and secondary care who have an interest in contraception and sexual health.
Early booking rates are available. Save £30 if you register on or before 24 September.
|22-23 November 2018||Royal College of Physicians
|More information and booking|