FSRH Current Choices 2019
Royal College of Physicians, London
Network with over 300 sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals
Current Choices, organised by the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH), takes place on 21-22 November in London. Over 300 sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals will be there to debate the future of service provision, leadership and workforce.
You will hear the latest SRH developments including contraception; HRT and menopause, SRH services and young people; HIV; cervical screening; abortion care and more.
You’ll also find out how to improve your resilience and well-being.
Join us to hear from:
- Gill Walton, Chief Executive, Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Professor Anne Mackie, Director of Screening; and Director of Programmes UK National Screening Committee, Public Health England
- Dr Haitham Hamoda MD FRCOG, Consultant Gynaecologist, Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Clinical Lead Menopause Service, King’s College Hospital
- Lisa Hallgarten, Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Brook
- Dr Richard Ma, General Practitioner, London/NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow, Imperial College London
- Joanne Fletcher, Consultant Nurse Gynaecology, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS FT; and Co-Chair of British Society of Abortion Care Providers (BSACP)
Speaker keynote: Laura Dodsworth, Photographer and Storyteller of ‘100 Vaginas’ aired on Channel 4.
Who will I meet?
You’ll be able to network with doctors, nurses and allied health professionals working in primary and secondary care who have an interest in contraception and sexual health.
Early booking rates are available. Save £30 if you register on or before 20 September.
Find out more at www.fsrh.org/CurrentChoices19